International Sales Manager Spices
|Datum vacature||12 oktober 2020|
De Monchy group starts its history in 1851 as a family-owned company, trading spices and agri-commodities. The organisation has a long standing solid reputation which serves as the basis for their business activities. De Monchy Natural Products specializes in supplying a select group of spices (vanilla, cinnamon) to the fragrance & flavour,- and seasoning industry. De Monchy built their business on deep cooperation with local partners near the origins of their products. The culture is characterised by entrepreneurship & passion for what they do. The central office is located near Rotterdam and they have subsidiaries in Madagascar and the USA. All the activities are global.
De Monchy Natural Products BV is looking for an addition to the team. The position of International Sales Manager Spices is available. In this role, you will use your selling and problem solving skills, strong analytical and logical thinking capabilities and excellent communication skills to develop plans and strategies to establish, maintain and grow international sales of products and services. When you work for De Monchy Natural Products, you’ll play an important role in shaping how De Monchy deliver more than Food Ingredients.
Versatile commercial job in an international environment
- Developing international markets (business to business), deepening and broadening existing customer relationships and identifying and developing new relationships in the industry with a focus on the sale of a group of spices.
- Able to do market research, lead generation (cold acquisition) & prospect development.
- Strong in business intelligence, identifying market trends and contributing to overall market insights.
- Working effectively with colleagues and partners from multiple cultures and backgrounds.
- Able to contribute to market(segment)- and product development.
- Willing to participate in the organization of trade-shows, exhibitions, etc.
- Can respond promptly to customer needs, solicit customer feedback to improve service, respond to requests for service and assistance and meets commitments.
- Make sure Corporate Policy & Procedures are always met.
- Achieve strategic objectives as defined by management
- Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner, gather and analyze information skillfully and develop alternative solutions.
- Work within approved budget, contribute to profits and revenue and conserves organizational resources.
- Willing to travel abroad.
- The International Sales Manager works closely and reports to the Managing Director.
Strong personality with a positive, enthusiastic and pro-active attitude with a hunter mentality.
- Bachelor,- or Master degree in Economics, Business, Management or comparable study.
- A minimum of 5-10 years of sales and sales management experience within the food industry.
- Experience in both direct sales and broker/distributor management is a plus.
- International sales/commercial experience is a must.
- Entrepreneurial experience or experience with spices / high-value commodities is an asset.
- Fluent in English and Dutch; German. French, Spanish or another EU language is an asset.
- Capable of using MS Office, especially Navision, CRM, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Competences:Hunter mentality, able to act independently within the established framework, goal oriented with a desire to exceed individual and company goals, negotiating, no 09:00-17:00 mentality
Location:Capelle a/d Ijssel, conveniently located near A16
De Monchy is a company that operates with freedom. The company is characterized as an ambitious organization that is growing and continuously developing. This offers opportunities to people who want to grow with the company.
The terms of employment are in line with the weight of the job and of course depend on age, experience and education. De Monchy wants to invest in the development of employees. Obviously, this investment always has a business relevance and is based on individual development potential and the need to expand or develop specific knowledge
De Monchy has outsourced the Recruitment and Selection for the vacancy of International Sales Manager to Food Recruitment.
For more information, please contact Ernst van Hartevelt, who can be reached by phone on
06 49 832 770.
You can send your application via the button below or by e-mail to Food Recruitment,
Detailed information about the organization can be found at www.monchynaturalproducts.com
Eigenschappen van deze vacature
- Homepagina Desktop